Job Listing Policy
When you submit jobs on CariPartTime.com, there are certain rules you need to follow. We have these rules in place to help make CariPartTime.com a safer and effective place for everyone. Before you list a job, you should review and understand these rules. If you don’t, you may be subject to a range of actions, including disapproval/removal of your job listings and suspension of your account.
- Keep job listing titles clear and 100% accurate.
- Being honest about the nature of your job helps jobseekers find exactly what they are looking for.
- Avoid giving false details just to attract people to your job listing.
- Remember that inaccurate or misleading titles aren’t allowed on CariPartTime.com.
Rules about the kinds of jobs you CANNOT list
- Confusing or unclear titles or description.
- Incorrect or inconsistent information.
- Misrepresenting an item in the title or subtitle.
- Any job that in any way promotes or offers or suggests or includes:
- Personal opinions, political views, or offensive comments about CariPartTime.com members;
- Multi-level marketing, get-rich-quick, pyramid, and matrix programs;
- Personal relationships, including in-person or online relationships; and
- Sexual contact, including dating, escort services and jobs related to pushing of sales and mingling with customers in bars (subject to the Management’s discretion).